Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 - The Year of Grace & A New Beginning@


We have all heard the dire predictions for the year 2012.  Everybody has been talking about the Mayan calendar predicting the so-called end of world on December 21, 2012! I’ve been giving that a lot of thought lately, even talking about it with family members. We all expressed that we “felt” like something was going to happen. Life had gotten so crazy and the news was just filled with horrible stories of things going on the world around us. We all felt like the world just could not take it anymore and something is going to happen. My family and I concluded that maybe the Mayans were right.

I'm one of those people who sees the glass as half full and not half empty! There was just no way the Mayans were right. In the last few days, I’ve been looking at the number 2012. I’m no numerology expert, but I do know that 2+0+1+2 = 5.  So I decided to do a little research and see what the Bible has to say about the number 5. According to many bible experts, the number 5 means GRACE. Grace means favor. There are many kinds of favor, but the favor we are talking about here is unmerited favor, or undeserved favor (http://goo.gl/uZldV)

Hmmm, this is getting interesting! Let's see what else is being said about the year 2012. So I kept digging and further research shows that many believe the year 2012 will be the beginning of fresh start for man, the dawn of the Golden Age for man. Some say our collective consciousness as human beings will start to shift. 

Edgar Cayce calls 2012 as the beginning of the “Age of Purity”. This new age will be known for three things: purity, global consciousness, and a height of spiritual consciousness that we have yet to encounter. Cayce suggested that we would become aware of our responsibility to one another; that regardless of the nation we were in, or where we were in the Earth, we would become aware that we had to help someone on the other side of the world. (http://www.edgarcayce.org/2012/)

So as we enter into a new year, I am feeling hopeful once again. 2012 means Grace is on my life and yours! 2012 is the start of new awareness that we indeed are family! So there is no need for gloom and doom! This New Year of 2012 is not about an ending of our world, but a new beginning. I’m ready, are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment